Energy Profiler Online™
Accounts with interval data meters can take advantage of an online tool that provides access to your facility's retail interval load data.
and day-ahead hourly energy prices
Please note, the interval data is not treated as billing quality and therefore may not match the account’s monthly bill. Also, gaps in the interval data may occur when unable to communicate with the meter.
Easy Access to Your Energy Information
Energy Profiler Online™ (EPO) allows you to understand how your electricity is used within your operation over time.
- Review load shapes by day, week and month, and compare them with the hourly energy supply prices for that particular time interval
- Improve your budgeting and reporting capabilities
- Password protectedyou decide who can access and review the information
- Manage your energy consumptionidentify what’s normal and abnormal usage
- View load profiles, usage history and information for multiple sites from previous months or years
- See the results of your energy efficiency and conservation efforts at each site
- Shift your energy usage to lower-cost time periods and move dollars to your bottom line
- Use the load data information as a guide for shopping wisely with power suppliers
Additional Details: Please review Additional Information
Annual Fee and Enrollment
- There is a $50 monthly fee billed in one annual invoice.
- To enroll, complete the enrollment form.