Both Business Choice Services are 365-day firm services; transportation service is provided every day of the year and is not interruptible.
- Daily metered and daily balanced service.
- Requires telemetering equipment, visit F-1 Service: Telemetering Requirements.
- Marketer (supplier) uses daily read information to schedule natural gas delivery for the customer.
- No daily balancing requirement.
- No telemetering equipment required.
- We generate natural gas delivery information via forecast (FDU - Forecasted Daily Usage).
Customers will receive two separate bills, one from us for distribution services and one from the marketer for natural gas and related services
- Customers will be billed on a calendar month basis
- A final sales service bill will be issued on the last day of the month
- Transportation service will commence on the first day of the month
- Customers will be billed for telemetry as soon as the device is installed
- A final sales service bill will be issued on the next billing cycle
- Transportation service will commence effective with the end read date on the final sales service bill
- Transportation bills will be sent on the normal cycle bill date